Which adapter is needed between a Belimo actauator (HT230-3) and a Danfoss 3 way port vale (HRE3)?

on 10/20/15, 4:33 AM 162 views

I have a customer with a Belimo actauator (HT230-3) and a Danfoss 3 way port vale (HRE3)

Can you please provide the correct part number for the adapter?


Peter Campbell

--Peter Campbell--
| 3 1 2
--Peter Campbell--

Peter is the Marketing & Sales Co-Ordinator at i-A.C.Systems.


Peter Campbell
On 10/20/15, 4:36 AM

You will need the Belimo part: MS-NRE

  • Flag

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

Ask a Question

Want to be updated when new questions are asked?

About This Forum

For all your support requirements regarding CAREL, Belimo and all things HVAC


Question tools

1 follower(s)


Asked: 10/20/15, 4:33 AM
Seen: 162 times
Last updated: 7/11/17, 1:12 AM